At Elite Flight Training in Scottsdale, AZ, all instruction is conducted in the Cirrus aircraft because:
- The Cirrus is the state-of-the-art training aircraft, with instrumentation that’s on the leading edge of aviation technology;
- The Cirrus cockpit sets the standard for flight training, and allows you to learn the skills and techniques you will need to fly today’s new generation of private aircraft;
The Cirrus aircraft was designed to be the safest aircraft in the air, and every aircraft in Elite’s fleet has these standard features:
- An on-board parachute that deploys in the event of an emergency, bringing the entire aircraft to a soft landing.
- TWAS (Terrain Warning Awareness System), which is indispensable for pilots flying in the mountainous Western U.S.
- All-Glass (computerized) cockpits with PFD and MFD, which lower the pilot’s workload, thereby increasing the pilot’s safety.
- TCAS (Traffic Collision Avoidance System), which is indispensable in any busy airspace.
Click on this link to the Cirrus website for more information.